Cured Manchego Cheese P.O.D
Milk: Manchegan sheep Denomination of Origin
- Large Cheese 105,82 Oz (3 Kg)
- Wedge 8,81 Oz (250 gr)
Pasteurised Manchegan sheep milk, salt, calcium chloride, curdling agent and lactic ferments. Inedible rind. Casing: Polyvinyl acetate, preservatives E-202 and E-235 and colourant E-172.
Milk origin: Spain
Milk and dairy products: yes (lactose)
180 days minimum.
- Firm texture with irregular holes
- White ivory colour
- Intense aroma of sheep’s cheese
- Intense flavour of sheep’s cheese
- Recommended consumption with reserve red wine, cured products.
- Energy 1833 Kj (442 kcal)
- Fats 37 g
- which saturated 26,3 g
- Mono-saturated fats 9,7 g
- Polyunsaturated fats 1 g
- Carbohydrate 1 g
- Sugar 1 g
- Protein 26,3 g
- Sodium 0,7 g