Aged Manchego Cheese P.O.D
Milk: Manchegan sheep Denomination of Origin
- Large Cheese 105,82 Oz (3 Kg)
Pasteurised Manchegan sheep milk, salt, calcium chloride, curdling agent and lactic ferments. Inedible rind. Casing: Polyvinyl acetate, preservatives E-202 and E-235 and colourant E-172.
Milk origin: Spain
Milk and dairy products: yes (lactose)
210 days minimum.
- Firm texture with irregular holes
- White ivory colour
- Intense aroma of sheep’s cheese
- Intense flavour of sheep’s cheese
- Recommended consumption with reserve red wine, cured products.
- Energy 1882 Kj (454 kcal)
- Fats 38 g
- Saturated fats 27 g
- Mono-saturated fats 10 g
- Polyunsaturated fats 1 g
- Carbohydrate 1 g
- Sugar 1 g
- Proteins 27 g
- Sodium 0,7 g