Aged sheep’s cheese
- Large cheese 105,82 Oz (3 kg)
- Half cheese 52,91 Oz (1.5 kg)
- 1/4 Cheese 27,51 Oz (0.78 kg)
- Wedge 8,81 Oz (250 gr)
Pasteurized sheep’s milk, salt, calcium chloride, rennet, lactic ferments and virgin olive oil. Preservative: egg lysozyme. Polyvinyl acetate coating, preservatives E-202 and E-235.
Origin of milk: Spain.
Milk and dairy products: yes (lactose)
Egg derivative: yes (lysozyme)
270 days minimum.
- Firm texture with uneven eyes
- Ivory white color
- Intense odor of sheep’s cheese
- Intense flavor of sheep cheese
- Recommended with red wine, nuts, cured products.
- Energy 1885 Kj (455 kcal)
- Fat 38 g
- Saturated fat 26.7 g
- Monounsaturated fat 10.3 g
- Polyunsaturated fat 1 g
- Carbohydrates 1 g
- Sugars 1 g
- Proteins 27.2 g
- Sodium 0.7 g