Cured sheep’s cheese BDF
- Wedge 9 Oz (250 gr)
- Wedge already cut 9 Oz (250 gr)
- Wedge BDF 11 Oz (300 gr)
- Large cheese 106 Oz (3 kg)
- Half Cheese 53 Oz (1,5 kg)
- 1/4 Cheese 27,51 oz (0.78 kg)
Pasteurized sheep’s milk, salt, calcium chloride, rennet and lactic ferments. Preservative: Egg lysozyme. Polyvinyl acetate coating, preservatives E-202, E-235 and colorant E-172.
Origin of milk: Spain.
Milk and dairy products: yes (lactose)
Egg derivative: yes (lysozyme)
120 days minimum.
- Firm texture with uneven eyes
- Ivory white color
- Intense odor of sheep’s cheese
- Intense flavor of sheep cheese
- Recommended with red wine, nuts and cured products.
Nutritional Information (per 100 gr)
- Energy 1845 Kj (445 kcal)
- Fat 37 g
- Saturated fat 26 g
- Monounsaturated fat 10 g
- Polyunsaturated fat 1 g
- Carbohydrates 1 g
- Sugars 1 g
- Protein 27 g
- Sodium 0.6 g